Helping Seniors In Assisted Living Facilities (ALF’s)
An assisted living community can be the ideal option for seniors who want to remain independent while having professional assistance close by at all times. However, not every assisted living facility offers the same range of services, and some aging adults may need extra one-on-one care their facilities aren’t able to provide. In these cases, seniors can call on the professionals from Happy at Home Senior Care provides this additional high-quality compassionate care in the familiar surroundings of the communities they call home. You can remain independent and still have assistance in many of these services that are not provided by some ALF’s. You many need that extra companion care.
- Emotional support, encouragement, and companionship
- Assistance with daily tasks such as meal prep, bathing, and dressing
- Care that’s personalized to meet seniors’ specific Mental, Emotional and Physical needs
- Assistance with Nutrition and Exercise/ROM’s
- Assistance with exercise and nutrition
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Transportation to Activities, Doctor/Medical Appointments
- Medication management
Hourly home care allows clients to increase or decrease the amount of Assisted Care their loved ones needs change as the seasons change. The familiar environment, the loved pet they still care for will allow your loved one to receive the support they need to continue living well at home.